MMJ Services is a resource for both training and products used by plumbers, mechanical contractors, water and sewer contractors, communications and gas pipeline contractors.
WHY TRAINING FROM MMJ SERVICES MATTERS?
In this injury the
company incurred $80,000 + in charges and the employee is still in
rehab...nine month later. Depth of Cut = 4’.
competitive. Safety first contractors attract the best employees and
retain the best, increase production, lower restoration costs, fuel
costs, and maintain low experience modify. Get to negotiate their
works. They stay busy.
is everyone’s business. But not everyone takes the responsibility to
do what everyone could have done. A Competent Person is required for
the welfare of all.
SAFETY TRAINING OFFERED:
Competent Person Training-Excavations Advanced Competent Person Training-Excavations Confined Space Entry OSHA 10 OSHA 30 Crew Leader (NUCA Product) Excavation Design, Planning and Safety (Advance class for estimators, owners, and engineers…offered in conjunction with the expertise of Joe Turner, PE. Nationally recognized author and engineering resource to contractors and manufacturers)
ARE YOU AS COMPETENT AS YOU THINK YOU ARE ? ARE YOU COMPETENT ENOUGH ?
Sample Questions You Ought To Know
1. What is the basic assumption...that underlies the standard?
2. What is OSHA’s definition of hazardous ground movement?
3. What three areas of soil movement are identified as potentially hazardous ground movement?
4. What typical hazardous atmospheres of which a competent person would be aware?
5. Why Appendix A?
6. Does Appendix D: Hydraulic Shoring allow the use of Vertical Shores in C Soil? Yes? No?
7. How is surcharge loads handled in most tabulated data provided by the manufacturers?
Contact us at 1-800-295-1604 for answers to any of the Questions above.
Phone : 1-800-295-1604 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MMJ Services offers the following types of training listed below. To see a typical training class agenda ... check our our Training Page. We also list typical charges for Training.